GMT Furniture Ltd was established in 1994. We manufacture furniture for Hotels, Bars, Restaurants, Nightclubs, Café/Coffee shops, Education and Healthcare providers.
Our highly skilled employees within our Joinery, Upholstery and Metalwork shops, craft products that are made by our experts in their field.
Our Joinery team manufacture top quality products daily, if you require something bespoke our Joinery team will do their upmost to meet your requirements.
Our Upholstery workshop crafts men & women have a wealth of knowledge in their field. Producing top quality upholstery and re-upholstery of products daily.
Our specialised metal workshop team GMT Metalworks based within our factory have over 20 years experience. If your chosen products require any metal aspects from cutting, welding and powder coating or something made bespoke to your requirements we can take care of that for you. Some of our products include cantilever legs and frames. We have our own curing ovens and powder coating plant.
We are delighted to have now moved to our new purpose built premises located a couple of miles from our old premises. We are settling in well and hoping it won’t be to long before GMT MetalWorks join us.
Meet Our Team
Our highly skilled workforce is just one of the many reasons you want GMT Furniture on your team.
As the experts in their field, they will be there to assist you in the design process as well as manufacturing and crafting each piece needed to get your project to the finish line.
GMT Furniture Ltd is committed to minimise the impact of its activities on the environment.
Key Points to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Source materials which will minimise the environmental impact of the production of our products.
- Ensure all employees are fully aware of and comply with the companys environmental policy. We will enlist the support of all employees in ways to improve company performance.
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
– – – –